Friday, September 26, 2008

Lots of random fun!

So I went on a really fun date the other night! We went to DI and picked out the ugliest bowling shirts we could find for our date. As you can see, we did a great job! This is me with my date Scottie, and a random flower we also bought at DI.
This is me and Scottie again, the galactic bowling lights made the picture look really cool!
There were some guys dressed up as pirates at the bowling place, so we asked if we could get a picture with them.
This is in Lava Hot Springs. A group of us that went to high school (and jr. high) together decided it would be fun to go to Lava Hot Springs and go camping. It was so pretty there!
This is the whole group at a cute pizza place in Lava. I got a new camera so we were testing out the timer on it, we did pretty good eh?
This is me and my best buddy Lara. I am sad in this picture because Tyson was trying to make a fire, and kept blaming me when it wouldn't work. Little does he know that everything I did to the fire probably just help it ignite!
This is the group (minus me, I was taking the picture). In the freezing cold river there were random points where the hot water would drain. This little waterfall looking thing was one of those hot points.

Me and Lara again. This is a great picture depicting how psycho Tyson was about building his fire! It was just a great coincidence that the light reacted like that!

3 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Looks like you are having fun. That is great. I loved your shirt... you should wear it again.

Dan and Kira said...

I am so jealous it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! That boy at the fire is way cute ;)

Jake & Karaline said...

The trip looks like it was alot of fun. I wish we could have gone.